.
.
http://game-megaupload.com/Heers-grandpa-of-Deeds-from-Milan?Silquerog=271 .
.
.
Because this isn't the sci-fi future just yet, you still can't modify the sequence of your DNA; epigenetics are in addition to your existing inherited genetic structure. (Epi- is a Greek prefix roughly meaning "over, outside of, around.") But the importance of these variables cannot be underestimated: Stanford scientists recently found concrete evidence that your environment accounts for 70% of how your immune system changes over time, leaving just 30% to your actual DNA imprint.
.